Gisele Bundchen says Tom Brady is the “best husband, father and friend”
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 33-year-old supermodel couldn’t resist posting a gushing message on Instagram on Tom’s 36th birthday on Saturday, where she spoke about her love for her spouse of four years.
She wrote: "Happy birthday my love! Thank you for being the best husband, father and friend.
"Thank you for being you. I love you so much."
Gisele and Tom have two children together, three-year-old son Benjamin and seven-month-old daughter Vivian while the New England Patriots player also has a son, John, five, from his previous relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele has previously spoken about her love of being a mother and said she wanted lots of children with Tom.
She said: "I want to have a big family. My parents have been together for 36 years, and that is what I want. I’ve been challenged a lot by it, but it’s the most rewarding part. I love kids."
Tom has also said he is keen to have lots of children, but balance it with having a successful career.
He said: "I have to do something [after football]. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...