Gisele Bundchen has shown off her and Tom Brady's daughter, Vivian Lake, for the first time
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Irish Celebrity Gossip
The Brazilian supermodel gave birth to little Vivian Lake in December and took to Facebook to post a picture of her cradling the adorable tot.
Alongside the photograph, she wrote: "Love is everything!!! Happy friday, much love to all. (sic)"
Gisele already has three year-old son Benjamin with husband Tom Brady and after Vivian's birth she spoke of her joy about having another baby.
She said: "We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel.
"Vivian Lake was born at home on December 5. She is healthy and full of life."
The 32-year-old catwalk beauty went on to thank her fans on behalf of her and her family for all their congratulatory messages.
She added: "Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings."
Tom - who plays football for the New England Patriots, who are based in the Greater Boston area - also has a five-year-old son, John, with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...