Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Gisele Bundchen feels "lucky" to have had another child with Tom Brady
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2012 at 12:27 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen|
The Brazilian supermodel - who has a two-year-old son Benjamin with husband Tom Brady - gave birth to daughter Vivian Lake at home on Wednesday and says the little girl is doing well.
She wrote on her Facebook page alongside a picture of Vivian holding her hand: "We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel.
"Vivian Lake was born at home on December 5. She is healthy and full of life."
The 32-year-old beauty went on to thank her fans on behalf of her and her family for all their congratulatory messages.
She added: "Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings."
Tom - who plays football for the New England Patriots, who are based in the Greater Boston area - also has a five-year-old son, John, with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele never officially confirmed her pregnancy, but showed off her changing shape last month, donning a leopard print bikini on the beach in Miami.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...