Gerard Butler went on a round-the-world trip after 'Olympus Has Fallen' wrapped
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The Scottish star acted and produced the new action thriller and revealed the pressure forced him to travel the globe as a way to relax once filming ended.
He told DigitalJournal.com: "I've been making 'Olympus' for a long time, so I thought it was time for a break. I decided to travel.
"In the past six or seven weeks, I have been to Scotland, England, Italy, Switzerland, Thailand, Mexico, Columbia - all for different reasons.
"But, mostly for travelling, just going to places and seeing friends... But, the real highlight for me was in Thailand, becoming a monk. I was hiding out in temples a lot."
Gerard, 44, admitted combining roles both in front of and behind the camera was "tough" and he went "insane" trying to balance them.
He said: "I have to tell you that sometimes, when you are producing and you feel that weight, it's tough.
"A couple of people were reminding me while we were in the middle of making it of how crazy I got.
They would tell me about how insane I got and things I was saying. I would go, 'Oh yeah, so I did.' "
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...