Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Gerard Butler says his wild days are behind him
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 09:23 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 43-year-old Scottish stud has given up on womanizing and partying since meeting his model girlfriend Madalina Ghenea earlier this year and admits nowadays he is more likely to be found tucked up in bed reading a good book.
He said: "I think I've had that going on for a while now. I'm not saying I don't like to have my fun but I'm nowhere near the wild kid that I once was.
"Sometimes you're sitting there, doing your thing. Maybe you're alone in bed reading your book and thinking, 'I wish they could see me now! The crazy f***ing womanizing Gerard Butler is in bed reading'."
The 'Playing For Keeps' actor wants to shed his reputation as one of Hollywood's serial daters after being linked to stars like Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz and Paris Hilton in the past and hopes settling down with Madalina - who he has been dating for seven months - won't end up being another "mistake."
Gerard told The Metro newspaper: "I think I've been propelled through life from one mistake to another, I can look back and say in my philosophical mode that I needed to make those mistakes and I learnt from all of them. But overall I do think that whatever happens is supposed to happen."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...