Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Gerard Butler says his wild days are behind him
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 at 09:23 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The 43-year-old Scottish stud has given up on womanizing and partying since meeting his model girlfriend Madalina Ghenea earlier this year and admits nowadays he is more likely to be found tucked up in bed reading a good book.
He said: "I think I've had that going on for a while now. I'm not saying I don't like to have my fun but I'm nowhere near the wild kid that I once was.
"Sometimes you're sitting there, doing your thing. Maybe you're alone in bed reading your book and thinking, 'I wish they could see me now! The crazy f***ing womanizing Gerard Butler is in bed reading'."
The 'Playing For Keeps' actor wants to shed his reputation as one of Hollywood's serial daters after being linked to stars like Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz and Paris Hilton in the past and hopes settling down with Madalina - who he has been dating for seven months - won't end up being another "mistake."
Gerard told The Metro newspaper: "I think I've been propelled through life from one mistake to another, I can look back and say in my philosophical mode that I needed to make those mistakes and I learnt from all of them. But overall I do think that whatever happens is supposed to happen."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...