Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Gerard Butler admits he’s dating on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 08:20 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Butler on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'|
Speaking during an appearance on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on Monday night, he said: "It's been seven months now... it's not a record."
The 43-year-old actor was first linked to Madalina - who is rumoured to have previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio - earlier this year after they filmed a commercial together for disposable razor brand, Super Max.
They were spotted on a romantic date along the French Riviera in October, sharing kisses and cuddles as they took stroll.
An onlooker said: "They appeared very happy together and didn't try to hide their romance."
The 24-year-old beauty is set to appear on the big screen, landing a role in 'Don Hemingway' starring Jude Law and Emilia Clarke.
Gerard reportedly showed his support by visiting the set in the South of France.
The Scottish star's past flings are said to include Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Biel and reality TV star Brandi Glanville.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...