Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Gerard Butler admits he’s dating on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 08:20 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Butler on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'|
Speaking during an appearance on 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' on Monday night, he said: "It's been seven months now... it's not a record."
The 43-year-old actor was first linked to Madalina - who is rumoured to have previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio - earlier this year after they filmed a commercial together for disposable razor brand, Super Max.
They were spotted on a romantic date along the French Riviera in October, sharing kisses and cuddles as they took stroll.
An onlooker said: "They appeared very happy together and didn't try to hide their romance."
The 24-year-old beauty is set to appear on the big screen, landing a role in 'Don Hemingway' starring Jude Law and Emilia Clarke.
Gerard reportedly showed his support by visiting the set in the South of France.
The Scottish star's past flings are said to include Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Biel and reality TV star Brandi Glanville.