Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney's sister doesn't think he will ever marry again
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
She told In Touch Weekly magazine: "George will probably not get married. He decided that he could have the career or he could have a family. He set goals for himself and worked hard to achieve those goals. He's very happy with his life."
While Adelia says Stacy, 33, is "very nice", she revealed George rarely talks about her.
She explained: "He'll tell me little things that are going on but mostly we just gab about inconsequential matters."
George has previously admitted his reluctance to marry has made people think he is gay, but he doesn't let the speculation upset him.
He has said: "I think it's funny, but the last thing you'll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying,
'These are lies!' That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community.
"I'm not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I'm very happy in it.
"Who does it hurt if someone thinks I'm gay? I'll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don't give a s**t."