George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|George Clooney & girlfriend Stacy Keibler|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 33-year-old model walked the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival without her bdyoyfriend George Clooney, and admitted she plans to steal his spotlight on the big screen by becoming an actress.
She told the Metro newspaper: "Romantic comedies are more my speed. I feel like that's more my personality.
"I'm usually happy, smiling, joking and having a good time so I think those kind of roles suit me. Comedy and dramedy is what I'm better at."
The striking star has had small guest parts in 'How I Met Your Mother' and 'Men at Work', but is hoping to progress to the silver screen as soon as the right role comes along.
She added: "[I would] If the right opportunity came to work with the right director and the right people..."
However, Stacy failed to name George - who couldn't attend as he was filming in Germany - when asked which A-list actor she'd like to work with.
She gushed: "I loved Tom Hanks. He was always one of my favourites. I remember thinking as a little girl, 'I wish I could work with Tom Hanks. He was so brilliant in 'Forrest Gump'."
The former WWE wrestler also confessed she has another showbiz idol in the shape of Gwyneth Paltrow, who she admires for her commitment to healthy living and eating.
Stacey said: "I brought her cook book - it's amazing. I work with the same doctor she's working with, Dr Junger. She sort of started me on my health journey. I really admire what she's doing."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...