Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney treated his pet dog to a spa day last week
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 10:17 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|George Clooney poses for Esquire|
While there, Einstein reportedly got the works, a bath, a haircut and even a massage, according to Peoplepets.com
Einstein has also joined his owner on the boating lake, as well as enjoying the Mediterranean weather.
George rescued his pet from a shelter in Los Angeles, and when he first got him Einstein was overweight with dry eye and an underactive thyroid, and had been living in a "filthy, crowded dog run."
George said he won the dog over the first time he met him, through the clever application of some meatballs.
He said: "I start to panic that Einstein is not going to like me. So I run into the kitchen, where I have these turkey meatballs, and I rub them all over my shoes.
"This woman opens the door, and who knew Einstein was such a food w***e on top of everything? He throws himself at my feet."