Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney treated his pet dog to a spa day last week
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 10:17 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|George Clooney poses for Esquire|
While there, Einstein reportedly got the works, a bath, a haircut and even a massage, according to Peoplepets.com
Einstein has also joined his owner on the boating lake, as well as enjoying the Mediterranean weather.
George rescued his pet from a shelter in Los Angeles, and when he first got him Einstein was overweight with dry eye and an underactive thyroid, and had been living in a "filthy, crowded dog run."
George said he won the dog over the first time he met him, through the clever application of some meatballs.
He said: "I start to panic that Einstein is not going to like me. So I run into the kitchen, where I have these turkey meatballs, and I rub them all over my shoes.
"This woman opens the door, and who knew Einstein was such a food w***e on top of everything? He throws himself at my feet."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...