Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney thinks he’s going to hell when he dies
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
As one of Hollywood’s leading A-listers, George Clooney is beginning to reflect on his life in his older age.
Now Magazine in the UK reports that Clooney said to the Sunday Express’s S Magazine: “I was watching Up In The Air [a film of his from 2009] and I thought: ‘Jesus, who's the old grey-haired guy?’ I never wear make-up for movies and now it's starting to show.”
“But I'm kind of comfortable with getting older because it's better than the other option, which is being dead. So I'll take getting older.”
“Well, I know that when I die I'm going to hell,” Clooney also said.
Some may say that Clooney’s got a living still left to do - in the marriage department, in particular. The perpetual bachelor who boasts a long string of relationships with beautiful beaus is currently dating 32 year old Stacy Keibler.
Recently, rumors began circulating that the two may be headed for the altar after Keibler’s parents were on hand in Italy visiting the couple, an indication that Clooney and Keibler’s relationship is still growing stronger.