Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney thinks he’s going to hell when he dies
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
As one of Hollywood’s leading A-listers, George Clooney is beginning to reflect on his life in his older age.
Now Magazine in the UK reports that Clooney said to the Sunday Express’s S Magazine: “I was watching Up In The Air [a film of his from 2009] and I thought: ‘Jesus, who's the old grey-haired guy?’ I never wear make-up for movies and now it's starting to show.”
“But I'm kind of comfortable with getting older because it's better than the other option, which is being dead. So I'll take getting older.”
“Well, I know that when I die I'm going to hell,” Clooney also said.
Some may say that Clooney’s got a living still left to do - in the marriage department, in particular. The perpetual bachelor who boasts a long string of relationships with beautiful beaus is currently dating 32 year old Stacy Keibler.
Recently, rumors began circulating that the two may be headed for the altar after Keibler’s parents were on hand in Italy visiting the couple, an indication that Clooney and Keibler’s relationship is still growing stronger.