Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney thinks he’s going to hell when he dies
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
As one of Hollywood’s leading A-listers, George Clooney is beginning to reflect on his life in his older age.
Now Magazine in the UK reports that Clooney said to the Sunday Express’s S Magazine: “I was watching Up In The Air [a film of his from 2009] and I thought: ‘Jesus, who's the old grey-haired guy?’ I never wear make-up for movies and now it's starting to show.”
“But I'm kind of comfortable with getting older because it's better than the other option, which is being dead. So I'll take getting older.”
“Well, I know that when I die I'm going to hell,” Clooney also said.
Some may say that Clooney’s got a living still left to do - in the marriage department, in particular. The perpetual bachelor who boasts a long string of relationships with beautiful beaus is currently dating 32 year old Stacy Keibler.
Recently, rumors began circulating that the two may be headed for the altar after Keibler’s parents were on hand in Italy visiting the couple, an indication that Clooney and Keibler’s relationship is still growing stronger.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...