Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney thinks he’s going to hell when he dies
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
As one of Hollywood’s leading A-listers, George Clooney is beginning to reflect on his life in his older age.
Now Magazine in the UK reports that Clooney said to the Sunday Express’s S Magazine: “I was watching Up In The Air [a film of his from 2009] and I thought: ‘Jesus, who's the old grey-haired guy?’ I never wear make-up for movies and now it's starting to show.”
“But I'm kind of comfortable with getting older because it's better than the other option, which is being dead. So I'll take getting older.”
“Well, I know that when I die I'm going to hell,” Clooney also said.
Some may say that Clooney’s got a living still left to do - in the marriage department, in particular. The perpetual bachelor who boasts a long string of relationships with beautiful beaus is currently dating 32 year old Stacy Keibler.
Recently, rumors began circulating that the two may be headed for the altar after Keibler’s parents were on hand in Italy visiting the couple, an indication that Clooney and Keibler’s relationship is still growing stronger.