Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney never wears the same pair of socks twice
Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 08:06 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Clooney and Keibler at the Oscars|
The 'Descendants' actor is obsessed with having fresh footwear and so after he has worn a pair he gets rid of them.
However, charitable George doesn't throw them away and instead has them washed and then donates them to a homeless shelter.
A source told the new US issue of OK magazine: "George has his dirty socks washed and then donates them to a homeless shelter. He just has a thing about wearing the same pair twice."
George - who is dating former WWE wrestler Stacey Keibler - is not the only celebrity obsessed with clothes.
However, not all stars want to get rid of their garments.
Singer-and-actress Vanessa Paradis finds comfort in her clothes and she finds it hard to get rid of items, even when they start to suffer damage.
She previously said: "I love to be comforted by clothes.
Obviously you want to look in the mirror and like what you see but I need to love what I feel. I need to feel comfortable in terms of sensation. I keep everything. It's not a good thing because you drown under your closet, but some things are really important to me, especially the stage clothes."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...