Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney is working on a prank that could end Brad Pitt's career
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2012 at 08:29 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Brad Pitt and George Clooney|
Speaking on 'Inside the Actors Studio', he said: "I have done some horrible things to people. Truly, truly horrible. I owe him, so I'm getting him.
"I'm working on one right now for Brad Pitt. It might end his career.
"I've been working on it for two years. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but just know, I got it."
However, there could be a long wait before George executes his prank as the 50-year-old star - who is currently dating former WWE wrestler Stacy Keibler - recently admitted some of his jokes have "taken years" to pull off.
More celebrity gossip on IrishCentral
Irish tsunami 'quite possible' warns experts after earthquake
US Census reveals important new information on Irish Americans
He added: "You set a bit of a trap and then you watch it slowly unfold. I've had ones that have taken years."
George's scheme is unlikely to upset Brad, 48, as the 'Moneyball' actor is also a fan of jokes, and the 'Ides of March' recently described him as a "brutal" prankster.
He said: "My friends are rough on me. Brad Pitt's brutal, and Matt Damon.
"My friends used to change my outgoing phone message all the time. This was the old days, when you had a phone machine. They would change the message to something horrible and there was nothing I could do to change it back. That was always brilliant."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...