George Clooney is happier than ever with Stacy Keibler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|George Clooney and Stacy Keibler|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
Although the couple – who have been dating for almost two years – have been the subject of split reports recently, friends insist they are more together than ever because Stacy knows exactly how to handle him.
A source told the National Enquirer: “At first I wouldn't have given them two months. While Stacy is certainly gorgeous, she's this D-List celebrity on the arm of one of the most powerful men in Hollywood.
“But George only seems more drawn to her as time goes by.”
Pals also revealed George, 51, is impressed by the 31-year-old former wrestler's independence as many of his former girlfriends were too clingy.
The insider added: “She goes off and does her own thing whenever George is spending time with his pals or is deep into a film project – she doesn't even call him. But eventually, he starts missing her and he's the one who calls. She lets George come to her.
“This is the most comfortable I've ever seen George in a relationship. I think he may even be coming to see that as he's getting older, his pledge to remain a bachelor is kind of a hollow one.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...