George Clooney is happier than ever with Stacy Keibler
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|George Clooney and Stacy Keibler|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
Although the couple – who have been dating for almost two years – have been the subject of split reports recently, friends insist they are more together than ever because Stacy knows exactly how to handle him.
A source told the National Enquirer: “At first I wouldn't have given them two months. While Stacy is certainly gorgeous, she's this D-List celebrity on the arm of one of the most powerful men in Hollywood.
“But George only seems more drawn to her as time goes by.”
Pals also revealed George, 51, is impressed by the 31-year-old former wrestler's independence as many of his former girlfriends were too clingy.
The insider added: “She goes off and does her own thing whenever George is spending time with his pals or is deep into a film project – she doesn't even call him. But eventually, he starts missing her and he's the one who calls. She lets George come to her.
“This is the most comfortable I've ever seen George in a relationship. I think he may even be coming to see that as he's getting older, his pledge to remain a bachelor is kind of a hollow one.”