Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney has taken his new girlfriend Stacy Kiebler to Mexico for a vacation
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 11:09 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The Hollywood heartthrob and the former WWE Diva are staying in Cabo San Lucas for a short sun-drenched break with friends.
A source told People.com: "George is very sweet to Stacy. He gives her a lot of attention and is always complimenting her."
The pair have been dating since August and are having lots of "fun" with neither George, 50, and Stacy, who turns 32 on October 14, worried about where the romance is heading.
A friend of the ex-wrestler said: "They don't really know where things are going to go, and it doesn't bother her. They're just having fun, and Stacy is enjoying every moment of it."
It seems Stacy is loving every minute of her vacation with George – who has previously dated a bevy of beauties, including Elisabetta Canalis, model Lisa Snowdon and waitress Sarah Larson - and took to her twitter to page to reveal she is in "paradise" in the sun-drenched South American country.
Accompanied by a picture of a serene swimming pool surrounded by palm trees, she tweeted: "Chasing the last days of "summer." #paradise (sic)"