Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney feels like an 'old grey haired guy' he doesn't recognize
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 at 10:47 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
He told Total Film magazine: "It's interesting to watch yourself grow older on screen. I watched 'Up in the Air' and thought, 'who's that old, grey haired guy?' It was me. I never wear make-up for movies. It's starting to show."
George added the film was one of his best times on set and the end results were some of the best of his career, but marked out an incident while filming 1999 movie 'Three Kings', directed by David O. Russell, as "the worst" experience he has ever had.
Former WWE diva Stacy Keibler's relationship with George Clooney took her by surprise
George Clooney says Obama's current woes are the reason he'll never run for president
He explained: "Once he went after a camera car driver who I went to high school with. I had nothing to do with his getting his job, but David began yelling and screaming at him and embarrassing him in front of everyone on set.
"I told him, 'You can yell and scream and even fire him, but what you can't do is humiliate him in front of all these people. Not on my set, if I have any say about it.
"Another time he screamed so much at a script supervisor that he made her cry. It was truly, without exception, the worst experience of my life."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...