Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney doesn't spend as much time with Brad Pitt as people think
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2012 at 09:33 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|George Clooney & Brad Pitt|
He said: "People think Brad and I hang out all the time, but the truth is that we see each other very rarely, maybe a couple times a year.
Visit our St. Patrick's Day section for more news, recipes, history and traditions
Half of Americans unaware St. Patrick is patron saint of Ireland
"I've had great fun spending time with my friend again over the awards season."
But George says that when they do get to meet, he has nothing but admiration for the 'Moneyball' actor - who is raising six children with partner Angelina Jolie.
The former 'ER' star - who is dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler - told The Advocate: "Not only do I enjoy him as a person and respect his talent, but I also love what he does in the world. I can't speak highly enough about how hard he works at making the world better. I'm very proud to call him my friend."