Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler vacation in Mexico
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 at 08:53 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Stacy Keibler & George Clooney in Mexico (justjared.buzznet.com)|
The holiday comes less than a month after they spent Thanksgiving in Mexico with pals Alex Rodriguez, Cindy Crawford and Molly Sims and also celebrated Stacy's 32nd birthday in Cabo in October.
Although the couple are reportedly set to spend their first Christmas together with Stacy's parents, George recently revealed he is too dedicated to his career to have children and has no plans to ever marry again.
The 50-year-old star - who was married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993 - said: "I've always known fatherhood wasn't for me. Raising kids is a huge commitment and has to be your top priority. For me, that priority is my work. That's why I'll never get married again."
George also revealed he has no plans to dye his greying hair and is embracing it instead.
He said: "I hear all this talk about how grey I'm becoming, but I can't imagine ever dyeing my hair. My dad has a full head of white hair and I think it looks pretty good."