Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler vacation in Mexico
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2011 at 08:53 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Stacy Keibler & George Clooney in Mexico (justjared.buzznet.com)|
The holiday comes less than a month after they spent Thanksgiving in Mexico with pals Alex Rodriguez, Cindy Crawford and Molly Sims and also celebrated Stacy's 32nd birthday in Cabo in October.
Although the couple are reportedly set to spend their first Christmas together with Stacy's parents, George recently revealed he is too dedicated to his career to have children and has no plans to ever marry again.
The 50-year-old star - who was married to actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993 - said: "I've always known fatherhood wasn't for me. Raising kids is a huge commitment and has to be your top priority. For me, that priority is my work. That's why I'll never get married again."
George also revealed he has no plans to dye his greying hair and is embracing it instead.
He said: "I hear all this talk about how grey I'm becoming, but I can't imagine ever dyeing my hair. My dad has a full head of white hair and I think it looks pretty good."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...