Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney and Channing Tatum - Hollywood’s newest bromance?
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 09:54 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Channing Tatum and George Clooney|
Move over, Brad! Channing Tatum and his wife were recently spotted strolling around George Clooney’s Italian playground with Clooney’s beau Stacy Keibler. Has George got a new bromance brewing?
The Examiner reports that Channing Tatum, star of the recently released ‘Magic Mike,’ and wife Jenna Dewan have been recently photographed on George Clooney’s boat and heading out to dinner with Clooney and Stacy Keibler. However, the couple’s Italian foray seems to be the stuff of gal pal goodness instead of bromance.
A source said to E! News that Jenna Dewan and Stacy Keibler have “been friends for a long time. Jenna and Stacy are very good friends." The two even celebrated this past Cinco de Mayo together with margaritas, and sat together front-row at Fashion Week.
Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan, who are celebrating their third wedding anniversary, are reportedly vacationing in Italy for the time being and staying with Keibler and Clooney. They have double dated for dinner and have taken Clooney’s boat out, which has played host to many of Hollywood’s A-Listers.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...