Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Free and single Robert Pattinson spent the weekend partying
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Onlookers at the afterparty for Natalie Portman's choreographer husband Benjamin Millepied's ballet ‘Moving Parts’ last Saturday, revealed the star looked happy and relaxed as enjoyed a few drinks.
One source told E! News: "He was there the whole night. He came at 5:30pm and didn't leave until the end of the after party. He just seemed really relaxed and happy. He was drinking beer and puffing on an electronic cigarette."
Robert also attended Emmys’ host Jimmy Kimmel’s bash at Soho House on Sunday (23.09.12) with a male friend.
A partygoer said: “He arrived at about 11pm. Rob was with a male friend and they were both dressed down, Rob in a hat and leather jacket. They hung outside for most of the night…Rob chatted with a few different people throughout the night but was mellow and hung in a smaller group."
It was recently claimed that Robert, 26, has decided to forgive 22-year-old Kristen but they are keeping their relationship under wraps because he is worried about how his fans will react.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...