Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Former WWE diva Stacy Keibler's relationship with George Clooney took her by surprise
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 at 11:09 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
She told People: "I was just living in the moment. I was actually not really searching for a boyfriend.
"I don't think about [the future]. I live in the present moment. That was my New Year's resolution ... and it's worked out pretty good so far."
George Clooney introduced his new girlfriend former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler to his parents
George Clooney's ex, 'DWTS' star Elisabetta Canalis says she's a 'doormat' when it comes to love
While Stacy says she doesn't have a particular type when it comes to men, she is adamant that any boyfriend of hers must have a sense of humour.
When asked about her ideal man, the wrestler said: "I think just a good sense of humour. And polite ... I think someone who is genuine and honest and someone who likes to have a great time no matter what they're doing."
Meanwhile, Stacy's former boyfriend Geoff has been quick to lavish praise on his ex, saying: "She would be everybody's best friend. She's the kind of girl that people want to hang out with."