Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Former WWE diva Stacy Keibler's relationship with George Clooney took her by surprise
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2011 at 11:09 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
She told People: "I was just living in the moment. I was actually not really searching for a boyfriend.
"I don't think about [the future]. I live in the present moment. That was my New Year's resolution ... and it's worked out pretty good so far."
George Clooney introduced his new girlfriend former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler to his parents
George Clooney's ex, 'DWTS' star Elisabetta Canalis says she's a 'doormat' when it comes to love
While Stacy says she doesn't have a particular type when it comes to men, she is adamant that any boyfriend of hers must have a sense of humour.
When asked about her ideal man, the wrestler said: "I think just a good sense of humour. And polite ... I think someone who is genuine and honest and someone who likes to have a great time no matter what they're doing."
Meanwhile, Stacy's former boyfriend Geoff has been quick to lavish praise on his ex, saying: "She would be everybody's best friend. She's the kind of girl that people want to hang out with."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...