Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Former 'Two and a Half Men' star Charlie Sheen dumped by girlfriend Natalie Kenly
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 at 09:16 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
At first, the 45-year-old actor was so angry with ‘goddess’ Natalie for calling time on their romance he demanded she return the $160,000 Mercedes-Benz S63 car he bought her last year.
However, Charlie has seemingly been quick to shake off the split, insisting this is "not a common thing for the Masheen", and found solace with a bevy of international beauties.
According to TMZ.com, the former ‘Two and a Half Men’ star entertained three lady friends - from Mexico, Australia, and Colombia respectively – the night Natalie left him.
Natalie is the second of Charlie’s ‘goddesses’ to split from him after porn star Bree Olson ditched him by text message in April.
Charlie – who has been married three times and has five children from previous relationships - may not be single for long as last month he was offered $3 million to front a forthcoming marketing campaign for dating website Establishedmen.com which matches rich men with "needy" women.
The company is also keen to install Charlie as their president, which would see him in charge of promotions, advertisements and sales and is believed to have a clause written in his contract that ensures he does not face dismissal for rude outbursts.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...