Former ‘Swan’ contestant says ‘Happy Days’ Erin Moran needs serious therapy before show appearance
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
A former contestant of “The Swan” has advised “Happy Days” actress Erin Moran to seek therapy before she considers taking part in the show, which promises to turn “ugly ducklings’ into beautiful swans.
‘The Swan’ is set to return this summer for a two-hour celebrity special. White House intern Monica Lewinsky and “Happy Days” star Erin Moran are rumored to be taking part.
Moran has faced a lot of personal problems in recent years and is rumored to be broke and living in a trailer park.
Read more: Erin Moran is broke and living in Indiana trailer park
“I think Erin Moran would need a lot of therapy before she does anything like that,” former contestant Lorrie Arias, 42, told RadarOnline. “I have seen that she is unstable.”
Arias appeared on the show in 2005, where she received a $300,000 cosmetic overhaul.
She says she has become a prisoner in her Southern California home since the show and now suffers from bipolar disorder, lupus and depression.
“I had the most surgeries of any Swan in the history of the show and it has all gone to absolute sh-t,” the 42-year-old said. “I am a 300-pound mess of a person who is afraid to go outside.”
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...