Former ‘Swan’ contestant says ‘Happy Days’ Erin Moran needs serious therapy before show appearance
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
A former contestant of “The Swan” has advised “Happy Days” actress Erin Moran to seek therapy before she considers taking part in the show, which promises to turn “ugly ducklings’ into beautiful swans.
‘The Swan’ is set to return this summer for a two-hour celebrity special. White House intern Monica Lewinsky and “Happy Days” star Erin Moran are rumored to be taking part.
Moran has faced a lot of personal problems in recent years and is rumored to be broke and living in a trailer park.
Read more: Erin Moran is broke and living in Indiana trailer park
“I think Erin Moran would need a lot of therapy before she does anything like that,” former contestant Lorrie Arias, 42, told RadarOnline. “I have seen that she is unstable.”
Arias appeared on the show in 2005, where she received a $300,000 cosmetic overhaul.
She says she has become a prisoner in her Southern California home since the show and now suffers from bipolar disorder, lupus and depression.
“I had the most surgeries of any Swan in the history of the show and it has all gone to absolute sh-t,” the 42-year-old said. “I am a 300-pound mess of a person who is afraid to go outside.”