Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy has got a new tattoo on her foot
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The blonde beauty has had a rose inked on the top of her right foot and she was planning on showing off the intricate design during an appearance on 'The Today Show'.
Jenny also claimed she got needled during the blackout during the Super Bowl match between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers,
She posted a photo of her tattoo on her Twitter account with the accompanying message: "Got a new tattoo during half time Black out. So excited 2 b wearing heels on The Today Show this morning. Ouch... (sic)"
However, it seems Jenny's tattoo has been giving her some trouble when she walks and she has been complaining of being in pain.
She tweeted: "New tat ... Hurts a bit today. (sic)"
It's not just her new tattoo which has been causing Jenny discomfort.
The 40-year-old Playboy model is on a promotional tour today (04.01.13) for her new book 'Bad Habits: Confessions of a Recovering Catholic', but has been suffering from cramps.
She told her Twitter followers: "Cramps on press tour. Doing Kathy lee and Hoda next. Hoping they have a heating pad and Whisky. Wait ... Of course they will have Whisky. (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...