Former Playboy model Jenny McCarthy has got a new tattoo on her foot
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The blonde beauty has had a rose inked on the top of her right foot and she was planning on showing off the intricate design during an appearance on 'The Today Show'.
Jenny also claimed she got needled during the blackout during the Super Bowl match between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers,
She posted a photo of her tattoo on her Twitter account with the accompanying message: "Got a new tattoo during half time Black out. So excited 2 b wearing heels on The Today Show this morning. Ouch... (sic)"
However, it seems Jenny's tattoo has been giving her some trouble when she walks and she has been complaining of being in pain.
She tweeted: "New tat ... Hurts a bit today. (sic)"
It's not just her new tattoo which has been causing Jenny discomfort.
The 40-year-old Playboy model is on a promotional tour today (04.01.13) for her new book 'Bad Habits: Confessions of a Recovering Catholic', but has been suffering from cramps.
She told her Twitter followers: "Cramps on press tour. Doing Kathy lee and Hoda next. Hoping they have a heating pad and Whisky. Wait ... Of course they will have Whisky. (sic)"