Former Playboy Jenny McCarthy is dating "Blue Bloods" star Donnie Wahlberg
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The bubbly blonde, who previously dated Jim Carrey, recently began a relationship with the New Kids On The Block singer, 43, after meeting him on the set of her VHI chat show 'The Jenny McCarthy Show' in March.
A source told UsMagazine.com: "Yes, they recently started dating and are having a lot of fun. They had a blast 4th of July hanging out with a bunch of their friends."
Sparks flew between the couple, who frequently send each other public messages on Twitter, on Jenny's show when the 40-year-old presenter asked him, "Do you talk dirty while you're having sex" and he replied, "I do."
Jenny admitted she was turned on by the interview in a blog post for the Chicago Splash, writing: "Let's just say we visually give '50 Shades of Grey' a run for its money. It gets steamy. I mean like really steamy. Being turned on by a guy is always fun but to have it legitimately happen to you on TV is to be turned back into a 12-year-old. By the time we get into the ground-breaking interview, my face turns fifty shades of RED."
The single-mother, who has a son Evan, nine, with her ex-husband John Mallory Asher, recently admitted she would like to find a new boyfriend.
She said: "I miss the romance. I miss the cuddling."
Donny, who has two sons, split from his wife Kim Fey after nine years of marriage in 2008.
It was recently revealed that Jenny is set to join 'The View' as a permanent co-host.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...