Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Former Libertines' front man Pete Doherty has stopped injecting drugs
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2012 at 08:02 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
He said of his addictions: "I've stopped injecting.
"The only way I see myself in a serious relationship is if I am toning it down a bit. When you're banging up all day you can't really have someone in your life, especially if she's an English rose. I wouldn't let her touch anything. I just wouldn't."
Pete - who famously dated supermodel Kate Moss from January 2005 and July 2007 - also says he's more calmer in his life since quitting London and moving to the French capital of Paris three years ago.
Speaking to The Independent newspaper, he said: "The media circus got a bit twisted when I was in London. It became a bit of a joke, really. In Paris, they're so serious I can take myself really seriously, too. I can get really morbid without people telling me to cheer up."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...