Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Former 'James Bond' Pierce Brosnan sells his LA mansion for $2.6 million
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 08:48 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Brosnan and his wife Keely were looking to make a bigger killing when they first listed the property in 2010 with an asking price of $3.9 million, but they’re undoubtedly thrilled with making a tidy $2 million profit.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Irish American wife charged with slaying husband’s mistress- VIDEO
Historical Irish silent films are now available online - VIDEOS
------------------Here’s what they surrendered, according to the Los Angeles Times: 3,800 square feet, Pacific Ocean views, walls of glass, balconies, fireplaces, three bedrooms and a kitchen with two islands. “The flower boxes and hydrangea-lined pathways are perhaps a nod to Brosnan's Irish roots,” the Times added.
The Brosnans aren’t abandoning Malibu, though. They’re building a big environmentally friendly house that should be just about ready to move into, if they haven’t done so already.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...