Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Former 'James Bond' Pierce Brosnan sells his LA mansion for $2.6 million
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 08:48 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Brosnan and his wife Keely were looking to make a bigger killing when they first listed the property in 2010 with an asking price of $3.9 million, but they’re undoubtedly thrilled with making a tidy $2 million profit.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Irish American wife charged with slaying husband’s mistress- VIDEO
Historical Irish silent films are now available online - VIDEOS
------------------Here’s what they surrendered, according to the Los Angeles Times: 3,800 square feet, Pacific Ocean views, walls of glass, balconies, fireplaces, three bedrooms and a kitchen with two islands. “The flower boxes and hydrangea-lined pathways are perhaps a nod to Brosnan's Irish roots,” the Times added.
The Brosnans aren’t abandoning Malibu, though. They’re building a big environmentally friendly house that should be just about ready to move into, if they haven’t done so already.