Former bad boy "Total Recall" star Colin Farrell can't remember big chunks of his life
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Colin Farrell star of "Total Recall"|
The 'Total Recall' actor - who has battled with drink and drug abuse in the past - admits he has memory loss for certain parts of his past but insists he's not bothered about it.
He said: "There are a few black holes, where minutes and hours and days and weeks and possibly months have vanished. But whatever's disappeared I'm fine with, I obviously don't need it. As for things I'd like to forget? I don't think there's any."
Colin - who has two sons, James, eight, and 22-month-old Henry, from previous relationships - also said how he would have loved to have been soccer legend George Best in his heyday.
The Manchester United winger - who died in November 2005 because of complications from the immunosuppressant drugs he needed to take after being given a liver transplant in 2002 - was famed for his extravagant lifestyle and Colin thinks it would have been great to be the Northern Irish player in his 20s.
He told Short List magazine: "I suppose if I were to pick anyone, I probably wouldn't mind being George Best, just at a certain stage when he was a young man. And I say that with all respect for where George's life went."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...