Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
First sighting of reunited Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on a low-key date in LA
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 08:59 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
The 'Twilight' pair - who are thought to have reconciled after Robert forgave Kristen for cheating on him with film director Rupert Sanders - were at Chateau Marmont in Hollywood on Saturday.
Two separate witnesses saw the couple at the nightspot, with one telling UsMagazine.com they "snuck into the garden from a private side entrance."
A second onlooker said Robert, 26, was wearing a baseball cap and both were casually dressed in jeans and T-shirts and "whispering very close and intimately."
A friend close to the couple - who will soon be working together to promote the final 'Twilight' movie, 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' - explained: "They're afraid of backlash, so they're keeping things on the down-low."
News of Robert and Kristen's reconciliation may not go down so well with the hunky actor's sisters, Lizzy and Victoria Pattinson, who previously said they would "kill him" if he ever got back with her.
A source explained: "Lizzy and Victoria feel terrible for heartbroken Robert, especially because of the embarrassment that was caused by the manner in which the affair was exposed.
"It's a case of once she's cheated, what's to stop her doing it again? And Lizzy and Victoria are pretty unforgiving over Kristen's actions."