Finally! - 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart confirms her relationship with Robert Pattinson
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
A slight slip up to British GQ magazine blew the cover for Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s “secret” relationship.
During her photoshoot for the November cover of British GQ, Stewart accidentally confirmed her relationship with Pattinson, 25, saying that while she is on location for “Snow White and the Huntsman,”she would love to explore more of the country "because my boyfriend is English.”
The next day during the interview the writer addressed Stewart about her comment, and the 21-year-old said shyly:
"I never would have said that if I knew you were interviewing me."
The pair has continuously denied and avoided discussions, choosing to never talk about their relationship in public. Paparazzi shots of the couple were the first to break the news about the romance during the “Twilight” movies production, but never before has there been a verbal confirmation from either party, until now.
Robert Pattinson and Ashley Greene set to begin promotions for ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’
Robert Pattinson's girlfriend, Kristen Stewart believes not being an 'asshole' is the key to a good relationship
Robert Pattinson's co-star sick of being questioned about him
The actress is aware that her private life is open to spectators and claims that her romance with her fellow co-star is ‘obvious.’ She also realizes that fans would be skeptical to believe that the relationship is genuine and she admits that has been a reason for keeping details to themselves as well.
"I don't think you realize what a big deal it is for people. Well, it is a big deal. They would be 'Oh. My. God.' There would also be still a 50/50 split," the actress says. "Some people would still be, 'See, told you they're not together.'"
The actress has admitted to be ‘selfish’ and makes it a point to keep a bit of her life private since so much of it is already ‘googable.’ Stewart is not one to be comfortable around the media, so moments like these are rare to come across.
All that is needed now to make the stars of “Breaking Dawn” an official couple in the public eye, is an official confirmation from her “English” boyfriend.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...