Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Fight in Mexico led to Charlize Theron/Stuart Townsend breakup
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 07:29 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Irish actor Stuart Townsend and girlfriend Charlize Theron broke up after a major blow up on a 10 day trip to Mexico it has been revealed. The trip lasted only day and they returned and broke up. Charlize demanded the Dublin actor move out immediately
Townsend is not letting his break up with Charlize Theron slow his acting career. The Dublin actor has agreed a part in a new film with Woody Harrelson produced by Oscar winning producer Noel Pearon ('My Left Foot') according to the Sunday Independent newspaper.
The film will be shot in South Africa. Townsend who moved out of the Hollywood home he shared with Theron tells close friends he has no real idea why they broke up so suddenly. "Stuart is currently asking himself that very question. So how would anyone else know? He is obviously very sad after nine years together."a source told the newspaper.
Stuart's father, former professional golfer Peter Townsend , lives in Sweden with his Swedish wife, Sofia.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...