Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Field of Dreams' star Kevin Costner becomes dad for seventh time
Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2010 at 11:13 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Kevin Costner, 55, has fathered his seventh child this week.
The Oscar winning director and his wife Christine Baumgartner, 36, were over the moon on Wednesday when they welcomed the arrival for their third child together.
Baumgartner, a German model, gave birth to a baby girl named Grace Avery Costner.
Baby Grace was born in the afternoon in a California hospital on Wednesday weighing 7lb 11 oz.
She was 21 inches long.
Grace already has two older brothers; Hayes Loan, 16 months, and Cayden Wyatt, 3.
She also has four other siblings from her famous daddy's previous marriages.
In 1978 Costner married his college sweetheart Cindy Silva.
They had two daughters, Annie (1984), Lily (1986) and a son Joe (1988).
The couple divorced in 1994 after 16 years of marriage.
Costner has a son, Liam (born in 1996), with Bridget Rooney, with whom he had a brief relationship following his divorce.
In 1996 Costner hooked up with Elle MacPherson for a while. It didn't last though.
Costner and Baumgartner, a model and handbag designer, married at Costner's ranch in Aspen, Colorado in 2004.
Costner took his new bride for a canoe ride on a lake following the ceremony.
The couple honeymooned in Scotland.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...