Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Fellow musicians eager to team up with One Direction for sophomore album
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
One Direction has been working hard on their second album this summer and tweeting about the experience.
The group has also been reaching out to other artists for help on their follow-up to their hit debut album 'Up All Night.'
According to MTV.com, Boyce Avenue, a Florida-based rock band, said that they have been contacted by the British boy band about possibly working with them on this release.
We're meeting up to see what they think of some ideas we've got for them," Daniel Manzano said, via Perez Hilton. "We've got a studio right by the beach, so it's a cool place for bands to come and write with us."
Scottish indie outfit the View are also reportedly working with the guys.
"I'm writing and recording all these tunes," said singer Kyle Falconer , according to Press Party . "The ones I put in for One Direction were the ones that people said were too wimpy for the View. There's a few of them — we write songs non-stop."
In a recent radio interview, Justin Bieber also said he'd be interested in working with the group.
"They're my boys. They came to my house; we hung out. I have a pool, so we all went in and chilled out," Bieber said in an interview with Radio 2. "If they want me on their album, they just have to ask. They're talented."
Ed Sheeran, who wrote a track for One Direction's debut release, has confirmed that he will hit the studio with them this summer.
"I wrote a couple of songs when I was 17 that One Direction want for their next album," he said. "I'm going into the studio in August to produce the tracks for them."
One Direction's sophomore album is expected to be released in late 2012.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...