Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Fans boo as Michael Buble announces he will marry girlfriend
Posted on Saturday, September 25, 2010 at 11:19 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Fans booed in Dublin last night when Michael Buble announced he was to marry his Argentine girlfriend, Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre.
Up to that point Buble had the mostly female 45,000 crowd in the palm of his hand but when he announced the upcoming wedding he was roundly booed.
Buble was the first performer at the new Aviva stadium in Dublin which is a state of the art facility.
"I feel very fortunate to be the first entertainer to grace this place," he said afterwards, before quipping, "even though it's cold as s***."
The 35-year-old has a huge following in Ireland and he loves his fans there too.
"You're salt-of-the-earth people, so I know I can say this to you," he remarked in between songs. "If you're in London or New York, people are so far up their asses they don't know where they are. If you want to sing, sing. If you want to dance, dance."
He also sang Van Morrison's Crazy Love and Westlife's Home,
There were some sound problems for which he apologized"I want to take this time to apologize to the people who paid good money to sit at the front. These people paid good money too."he said,
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...