Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ex-husband Sean Penn couldn’t take his eyes off Madonna at her concert in Los Angeles
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The ‘Milk’ actor – who had a stormy four-year marriage to the singer from 1985 to 1989 – attended her show at the Staples Center and onlookers revealed he was quite impressed with her raunchy stage performance.
A source told RadarOnline: “He was practically panting. Every time she thrusted or bent over, he was like ‘Oh, man! I can’t take this! She is too hot!’
Despite their volatile marriage, there is no bad blood between the pair and Madonna reportedly even teased Sean from the stage.
The witness said: “At one point she stared Sean dead in the face, smiled, unzipped her pants, and mooned the crowd, but it was really like she was mooning Sean! He laughed and clutched his chest like he was going to pass out. She was wearing a black lacey thong, and her butt looked perfect! So smooth and tight….like a 20 year old’s!”
Meanwhile, Sean went backstage to congratulate Madonna after her performance and witnesses said he was “like a teenage boy meeting his idol. It was amusing, and kind of cute”.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...