Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ex-husband Sean Penn couldn’t take his eyes off Madonna at her concert in Los Angeles
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The ‘Milk’ actor – who had a stormy four-year marriage to the singer from 1985 to 1989 – attended her show at the Staples Center and onlookers revealed he was quite impressed with her raunchy stage performance.
A source told RadarOnline: “He was practically panting. Every time she thrusted or bent over, he was like ‘Oh, man! I can’t take this! She is too hot!’
Despite their volatile marriage, there is no bad blood between the pair and Madonna reportedly even teased Sean from the stage.
The witness said: “At one point she stared Sean dead in the face, smiled, unzipped her pants, and mooned the crowd, but it was really like she was mooning Sean! He laughed and clutched his chest like he was going to pass out. She was wearing a black lacey thong, and her butt looked perfect! So smooth and tight….like a 20 year old’s!”
Meanwhile, Sean went backstage to congratulate Madonna after her performance and witnesses said he was “like a teenage boy meeting his idol. It was amusing, and kind of cute”.