Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ex-husband Sean Penn couldn’t take his eyes off Madonna at her concert in Los Angeles
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The ‘Milk’ actor – who had a stormy four-year marriage to the singer from 1985 to 1989 – attended her show at the Staples Center and onlookers revealed he was quite impressed with her raunchy stage performance.
A source told RadarOnline: “He was practically panting. Every time she thrusted or bent over, he was like ‘Oh, man! I can’t take this! She is too hot!’
Despite their volatile marriage, there is no bad blood between the pair and Madonna reportedly even teased Sean from the stage.
The witness said: “At one point she stared Sean dead in the face, smiled, unzipped her pants, and mooned the crowd, but it was really like she was mooning Sean! He laughed and clutched his chest like he was going to pass out. She was wearing a black lacey thong, and her butt looked perfect! So smooth and tight….like a 20 year old’s!”
Meanwhile, Sean went backstage to congratulate Madonna after her performance and witnesses said he was “like a teenage boy meeting his idol. It was amusing, and kind of cute”.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...