Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ex 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Shannen Doherty has new book
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 04:08 PM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The gal that undeservingly got booted out of "Dancing with the Stars" two weeks ago in an elimination that even shocked the judges is putting her focus into a new book, due to be released this November.
The title of the book: "Badass: A Hard-Earned Guide to Living Life with Style and (the Right) Attitude"
Here is the description of the book:
"There's a fine line between being a bad girl and being a badass, and Shannen Doherty ought to know. After enduring tabloid headlines during her catapult to teenage stardom as Brenda Walsh on Beverly Hills 90210, Shannen Doherty has emerged a renewed woman on a mission. In her first book ever, she reveals her own evolution from bad girl to badass, sharing her secrets to happiness and success.
Badass is a straightforward, but exciting journey to finding your inner badass and living life with moxie and style. Shannen shares intimate personal stories, like how both her parents nearly died when she was very young, and how these events have made an impact on her life. She also offers tips for using newfound confidence in relationships, and gives advice on dating, friendships, and handling "frenemies.
"And she has lots of fun, creative ideas for living life to the fullest, from entertaining and vacationing to decorating and shopping. Woven throughout her tips and advice for living the badass lifestyle are photos, providing an intimate look at Hollywood's favorite female badass."
We can't wait to read it Shannen. Good on ya!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...