Evanna Lynch in 3D in new Harry Potter movie
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Fans of Irish actress Evanna Lynch, who plays the role of Luna Luvgood in the Harry Potter franchise, will experience the actress in 3D this coming November.
Oscar-nominated movie, "Avatar" has inspired the creators of the next Harry Potter movie to convert it into 3D.
Warner Brothers confirmed they will now implement the 3D technology used in "Avatar" - which ranked in over $2 billion worldwide in seven weeks, to the final instalments of the wizarding franchise, part one and part two.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” (Part 1), which is set for release Nov 19 this year and Part 2, set for a summer 2011 release, will be seen in the three-dimensional format.