Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Eva Mendes is reportedly annoyed Ryan Gosling is helping Rachel McAdams through her break-up
Posted on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 09:16 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes|
A source told Now magazine: "Rachel's always kept in touch with Ryan, but now that she's split with Michael, she's been calling him and using him as a shoulder to cry on.
"It hasn't gone down very well with Eva, to say the least, but Ryan wants to be there as a friend for his ex."
Ryan and Eva have been in a relationship since September 2011 and the actress recently admitted it was "adorable" seeing how her real-life partner embraced fatherhood on the set of their new movie 'The Place Beyond The Pines'.
She said: "He's really good. He loves babies and he loved playing with the little boy we used in the film to play our son. It was adorable to see him in that light."
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...