Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Erykah Badu fined for stripping at the site of JFK's assasination
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 03:56 PM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
Erykah Badu has been fined $500 for her recreation of the JFK assassination in Dallas Texas. Her controversial music video shows her stripping naked and then falling to the ground as if she were shot at the site of John F. Kennedy’s 1963 assassination.
Speaking about the music video Badu told The Dallas Morning News that the video was "a protest" and about "liberating yourself."
Whatever about her artistic display, getting your gear off in a public place is illegal after all! Police pointed out that Badu had broken the law and was charged with disorderly conduct.
Staying on the right side of the law the singer paid her fine on Friday. A city spokesperson said that she will be on probation for six months. So my advice is keep your clothes on woman!
"Window Seat" single is featured on the soundtrack of the movie Sex and the City 2.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...