Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Erin Andrews wins spot in final 3 of 'Dancing with the Stars'
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 11:07 PM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
ESPN star Erin Andrews is in the finals of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."
Football player Chad Ochocinco was sent home Tuesday as Erin hung on for the big one.
Ochocinco said it was an "awesome" journey and said "I've already won."
He said he plans to return next year as a professional!
The final three celebrities are Erin, Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger and Olympic skater Evan Lysacek.
Erin's partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy says he and Erin aren't near done yet.
"We're not done," said Maks. "We've invested months into this and it's not over."
Erin echoed him.
"This has been a wonderful experience," she said.
"I don't want to see it end."