Erin Andrews, Kate Gosselin and partners at security-laden 'Dancing with the Stars'
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Despite the troubling news over the weekend about death threats emailed to her, ESPN correspondent Erin Andrews danced the waltz with professional partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy on tonight’s Week 3 performance episode of ABC’s "Dancing With the Stars."
ABC heightened security surrounding the set, and RadarOnline reported that cars were searched for hidden explosives. Talk about drama!
But the star was (apparently) fearless: "I don’t quit on things,” Andrews said.
The judges, as usual, were a show unto themselves, and their reviews were mixed.
Bruno Tonioli must have said something, as his lips moved and his eyes flared. Though it may have been a seizure, he seemed taken with the waltz, and gave it an 8.
Crabby old Len Goodman was critical as usual, saying the waltz (which is a slow dance) seemed to take forever. "It was the most boring start I've ever seen," he slurred. In the end, he gave the duo a 7.
Former Fly Girl Carrie Ann Inaba "loved it," and felt a "sense of danger" in the edgy performance. Or in the parking lot. Whatever, she gave Erin and Maks an 8, making for a good score of 23/30.
Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani's theatrical dance, if that's what is was, was a flop, earning a score of 5 from every judge.
Inaba said it was "odd, hard to watch, disjointed."
Goodman's kindest words were "you got through it," but said the performance was "pedestrian."
Hyperkinetic Tonioli, for once NOT speaking from high atop his chair, said he "liked the look," but found the actual dancing overshadowed by the staging.
But what will America say? Stay tuned....
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...