Erin Andrews comforted Jimmy Clausen as he waited for draft pick
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Erin Andrews was with Jimmy Clausen during the interminable wait for the former Notre Dame star to be drafted .
The 'Dancing with the Stars' heroine was interviewing Clausen expecting an early first round pick but it never happened.
Instead Clausen had to wait until late in the second round to be picked by the Carolina Panthers.
Lucky he had the beautiful Erin around at his home in Southern California to pass the time while the draft picks ticked away and left him frustrated and unhappy .
While he didn't make the first round, having the hottest star in sports television in your home consoling you wasn't a bad consolation. For a football player known to like the ladies Jimmy was a lucky guy.