Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Erin Andrews and Elisabeth Hasselbeck feud continues
Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 06:34 PM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Last week "The View's" Elisabeth Hasselbeck suggested that ESPN host and "Dancing with the Stars" contender wear less skimpy costumes as she performs on the show if she has a stalker.
Not a very nice or a very mature thing to say and Hasselbeck was tearfully apologetic for her remarks.
She apologized to Andrews on "The View" the following day saying that she followed the advice of her 5-year-old daughter, Grace.
Apparently Grace advised her mommy to just call Andrews and say sorry.
"I followed her advice," said Hasselbeck on the show.
However, Andrews tell Us Magazine after Monday nights show that "I didn't speak with her, no. I never talked to her."
Wanting to put all the bitchy comments behind her, Andrews, who is down to the final four on "Dancing with the Stars" said "I'm moving on. I'm tired of talking about it."
Good on ya Andrews.
At least you are displaying maturity.
Can't say the same for Miss Hasselbeck.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...