Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Emma Stone's friends were jealous after she filmed 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' with Ryan Gosling
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2013 at 09:50 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
She said: "I can still remember the first time I auditioned with Ryan, for 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'. My friends took me to the airport that night and when they asked me what I'd been doing all day, and I said that I'd been writhing around all over Ryan Gosling's bed, they were like: 'Right - get on that plane!' I guess that is pretty weird to hear."
Although the blonde beauty - who is currently dating her 'Amazing Spider-Man' co-star Andrew Garfield - is now confident enough to act out intimate scenes in films she admits it wasn't always that way, describing one audition process for a small role in her bikini at 16 as "horrific".
She told Britain's Glamour magazine: "We had to line up in bikinis in front of a bunch of middle-aged men, which was the worst.
"I literally had the body of a ten-year-old boy back then. But the most horrific thing is that I wasn't acting: I was just standing there in a bikini. I assume that's what Bar Refaeli feels like, but then I'm not a Sports Illustrated supermodel."