Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Emma Stone's friends were jealous after she filmed 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' with Ryan Gosling
Posted on Sunday, January 06, 2013 at 09:50 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
She said: "I can still remember the first time I auditioned with Ryan, for 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'. My friends took me to the airport that night and when they asked me what I'd been doing all day, and I said that I'd been writhing around all over Ryan Gosling's bed, they were like: 'Right - get on that plane!' I guess that is pretty weird to hear."
Although the blonde beauty - who is currently dating her 'Amazing Spider-Man' co-star Andrew Garfield - is now confident enough to act out intimate scenes in films she admits it wasn't always that way, describing one audition process for a small role in her bikini at 16 as "horrific".
She told Britain's Glamour magazine: "We had to line up in bikinis in front of a bunch of middle-aged men, which was the worst.
"I literally had the body of a ten-year-old boy back then. But the most horrific thing is that I wasn't acting: I was just standing there in a bikini. I assume that's what Bar Refaeli feels like, but then I'm not a Sports Illustrated supermodel."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...